CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I decided to start blogging!

I finally decided to join the blogging community! I have been thinking about starting a blog ever since Chelse started hers and finally decided to just go for it. At first I kept thinking, "What do I have to write about?" and since then everytime one of the kids does something exciting or says something cute, I think " I could put that on my blog!" So, I finally decided to start writing! I am not promising anything exciting - just everyday life - which in this house can sometimes be a little chaotic!

Tomorrow is a big day for the Peter family! Brecca is starting Kindergarten! I can't believe she is almost 6 years old. Time really does fly! Also, since I started my student teaching last week in Erie, that means Braylee and Brax get to start daycare tomorrow! That might be interesting. I am actually more nervous about that than I am Brecca going to school. Brecca has been to preschool and is pretty social with dance, gymnastics, swim team, and her other activities so she already has some friends and I think she will do fine. But Bray and Brax are not quite as social just yet so it could get kinda interesting! Cross your fingers that we survive the big day!

0 comments: