In case anybody may have noticed, Brecca had a birthday last week. I am going to do a post on it but it takes forever to upload pictures (I have hundreds to upload!) and I just haven't had the time! It should be coming in the (hopefully) near future! But until then....
Brax has two new friends, Jack and Jim. Jack and Jim are imaginary! It is so funny because both girls have great imaginations but have never had an imaginary friend. Yesterday, he was throwing a ball against the wall and fielding it (yes, we allow that!) and he kept saying, "Oh my gosh Jim!" Finally, I said, "Who's Jim?" and he informed me that Jim was hitting the ball and he was really good. They both play baseball for the Jayhawks. Jack and Jim spent the rest of the day, evening, night, and all day today with us. He plays with them and talks to them just like they are actually here with him. They even slept with him last night - one on each side! It will be interesting to see how long they are here for but so far it seems like they are staying awhile!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
New friends
Posted by The Peter Family at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I noticed she had a birthday--I even left a message for her on your machine :) Too funny about Brax--You need to rent "drop dead fred" again--You will laugh :) Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment