I have been meaning to post these for a week and haven't taken the time to do it yet. They are not the greatest but I thought they were cute! We are going to have a 4D Ultrasound in Wichita the last part of December so hopefully we can get some good shots then! We have had that done with all 3 of our kids and have always had pretty good luck. This time we are taking the whole family! I think the kids will enjoy seeing their new baby brother/sister and so will Mom and Dad! :)
The baby had it's legs crossed. She said we still could have found out the gender if we wanted to. It's legs were only crossed briefly during the scan. Nate turned his head anytime she moved near the area and at one point she even turned the screen away from both of us so we wouldn't accidentally see anything. The first picture is an overhead view of it's crossed legs. I think the picture is pretty neat. You can see it's little knees and everything.
The second picture is of the head, arms, and legs. It is a pretty clear shot of all three. It was pretty amazing really. We could see it opening it's mouth and closing it and moving it's arms up around it's face. I can feel lots of movement but haven't made it to the point yet where it is uncomfortable. Hopefully I still have a few good weeks left!



2 comments:
He/She is cute already!
YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!! Why can't you just find out what you are having----pppllllleeeeaaaassseeee!!!! (I say that with my best whiny Tave voice that I have BTW!!) I have been staring at these pictures trying to figure out what you are having, but I have never been good at looking at these things even when the doctor labels the parts. I don't even have a feeling of one way or another so I guess I will just side with Brax and say you are having a boy :) Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment