Nothing too exciting going on here but thought I'd update anyway. Basketball started last Saturday for Brecca and it went a lot better than expected. They actually scored some baskets! I will say it is a good thing they don't call traveling! No baskets yet for Brecca but there have been a few attemps so hopefully she'll land one by the end of the season. It was funny yesterday because Brecca had the ball and was determined to pass it to Avrey. She ran around the court (without dribbling) past several other open blue shirted players and finally made a not so good pass to a not so open Avrey! They were both happy about it though so I guess that is all that matters. Who really cares about scoring anyway - as long as you pass to friends!
I had to miss her game last week so I could go to my Praxis test at Pitt State. It was really a lot tougher than expected! Let's hope I passed so maybe I can get a job sometime in the near future! I will update when I know anything. They said it could be a month before we hear anything. My thinking may not have been the best on it. I figured I would take it once without studying for it whatsoever and if I failed then I would know I needed to study more next time. Why study if you don't have to??? Some things never change, huh? :)
We are looking forward to the Thanksgiving break and then I only have 9 days of school left. I really am going to miss my kids in Erie. I have gotten pretty attached to them in the last few months! I am sure I will be subbing next semester and my cooperating teacher said she would take a personal day so I can come back and sub for her!

0 comments:
Post a Comment