CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Witches and Ghosts

One night last week Braylee came downstairs after being put to bed. She tells Nate and I that Brecca keeps trying to scare her by laughing like a witch. Brecca is not far behind so I ask her "Brecca is that true?" "Yeah," she says. I asked her what a witches laugh sounded like and she does an almost exact imitation of the witch on the Wizard of Oz. We told her no more laughing like a witch and trying to scare Bray and to get back up in bed.

Last night, Braylee comes downstairs once again. This time Braylee says "Mom, Brecca is pretending to be a ghost and saying in a scary voice "I am a ghost. Braylee, you are so pretty and I want to marry you." I couldn't help myself! I had to laugh a little at that one!

1 comments:

Tj and Chelse said...

Yep! That one made me laugh out loud too.

I love your blog. Just think of all the funny memories that you are saving forever.

Or at least until blogger shuts down.