I have a couple of funny stories to share about Brecca so I'll get right to the point! Sunday morning I decided to dust off (and I mean that literally!) our waffle iron that we got as a wedding gift (7 years ago!) and make some homeade waffles! The girls helped me mix them up and then they each got to pour their won waffle onto the iron. After Brecca's was finished and she had dumped half a bottle of syrup on it she says:
Brecca: Mom, these are pretty good. They taste like REAL waffles.
Me: They are REAL waffles Brec.
Brecca: No, I mean the REAL waffles that we usually have.
Me: Oh, you mean the waffles we keep in the freezer and put in the toaster?
Brecca: Yeah, those REAL waffles!
OK, moving right along! Next story.
Brecca: Hey Mom, I have a whole bunch of hair on my back.
Me: Oh, you do?
Brecca: Yeah, and it's probably going to be on there for a long time.
Me: Why's that?
Brecca: Because I can't shave yet and it will be a long time before I can.
Me: Oh, we don't shave our backs!
Brecca: Oh, well I guess it's going to be on there even longer then!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Waffles and Back hair
Posted by The Peter Family at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's such a smart girl. ;-)
I think she might be the one to watch "shaving her legs" when you are not watching :) Love the stories Linds!!
Post a Comment