CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Dreams

I am going to do a post to recap Disneyworld (more for my benefit than yours!) but first I have to mention a couple of dreams Brax has had recently. One night a couple of weeks ago, he came downstairs in the morning and told me there was a penguin in his bed under his pillow. "A weally, weally mean one!" I told him it must have been a dream and to go back up and check and I would bet that there wasn't a penguin under his pillow. He said, "No, I want you to do it!" So, I went upstairs with him tagging along behind and lifted up his pillow. You should have seen the look on him face. Complete shock! He looked around his bed and then under his covers. He couldn't believe there was no penguin in his bed!

Last night, I heard him crying in the night and got up to go see what was wrong. He was really upset. It wasn't his normal half asleep cry - it was more like an I'm terrified cry! He said, "Brecca pushed me in the thing where the crocodiles live and I was trying to get out and I couldn't." It was sad. This morning he really thought that Brecca had done that to him! It took some serious convincing for him to believe that it was all just a dream!

0 comments: