CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're Home!!!

We made it home! Only probably most of you didn't even know we were gone! Actually, I didn't want to announce to the whole world (okay, maybe just the three people who read this blog - who already knew we were leaving) that we were leaving town and our house would be completely empty for an entire week. Like I said, not that it mattered since the few people who read this already knew we were leaving but it made me feel better and that's all that matters! OK, so moving along.....


We went to Disneyworld for the week. We had a great time but are relieved to be home. It is true when people come home and say they need a vacation from a vacation! I have spent the last couple of days catching up on laundry and trying to get things back in order.

I will post in detail about our trip later but just had a quick story. Disney has signs up all over the place advertising "Disneys Best Kept Secret - Disney Vacation Club" (Disneys version of timeshares basically). On our last night there, Brecca (who can read now) said to me, " Mom, I think I figured out Disney's secret." "Oh, you did?" I said. "Yeah," she said. "The characters at Disneyworld are actually just people who are dressed up in costumes. That's their secret!" I think I was a lot more disappointed that she had figured that out than she was! The next day Braylee asked why Pluto had a big zipper down his back so I am pretty sure she is onto them as well! :)



Here is a picture to tide you over for a couple of days....


2 comments:

Taverli said...

Glad you had a safe and happy trip!! Can't wait to see some more Mickey pics. Did the girls go to the Princess place again where they do their hair and makeup?

e larson said...

So glad you had a great time! We are glad you are all home safe and sound! Hope we see you soon! Much love!!