CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't pay any attention to the dirty floor!






I have just a few minutes because I am supposed to be getting ready for church so I'll make this short and sweet! We had Christmas with my dad on Saturday. We were actually supposed to do Christmas with the Finley's today but my grandma got sick and was in the hospital so we postponed it until the next Saturday. Papa Randy and Janis came over around 3:00 and the kids were still very excited to be opening yet more presents. You would think the appeal would slightly diminish when you are on your 5th Christmas but for some reason it just doesn't happen! Papa had ordered each of them a piggy bank and I think he was as excited about them as the kids. They are really hard to explain so I won't even bother - let's just say they were a hit and so was the bag of coins that came with them! They also got the kids a trampoline (plus some really cute clothes!). It has the enclosure too so they can't fall off. That was a requirement from mom and dad. No trampoline injuries at this house! The kids wanted to put it up immediately and had a hard time understanding why the have to wait until it warms up. I am sure they would jump on it when it is 30 degrees out but somebody has to supervise and I definitely didn't want to volunteer for that job every day! After we opened presents, we all went out to Kenny and Monica's. The kids played inside while the adults hung out in the garage and played games and visited. It was a little disappointing that we couldn't all get together for my grandma's Christmas today so it was nice everyone got to see one another. Now, I gotta get ready for church! :)

0 comments: