


Still doing Christmas posts! I really need to get caught up. I have several funny stories but I feel like I can't write about them until I am caught up! I know you don't really need to hear details about every Christmas but I am using this blog as a reference when I eventually get around to making some sort of scrapbook so I have to jot down enough here so I can keep it all straight. Friday evening we went to my moms. Chelse and Tylee, Lance and Erin, Nate, myself and the kids, and my mom. It was nice being all together in the house we grew up in. Even though it was the 26th and in the evening, it still felt a little like it used to feel when we woke up at my moms on Christmas morning. We had soups and sandwiches so it was a nice change from the "traditional" Christmas meal (although that would have been good too!). The adults drew names this year and did gift baskets and that was fun. Once again, the kids got way too much stuff but they're not complaining! My dad called and we even invited him over for awhile (our parents divorced when we were small) so he was a nice addition. The kids got a little wild playing around with Uncle Lance and Papa Randy but I guess that is what uncles and grandpas are for, right? I think I can honestly say a good time was had by all!


0 comments:
Post a Comment