CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bowling!!!


For some reason Brax had to stick his arm out everytime he bowled!

And boy did he celebrate!

He didn't care if he knocked down one pin or all 10! Although he was disappointed if he didn't knock down any!

It looks like there may have been a little loft on this one!

Celebrating!

Kam and BrayleeLarsen admiring his shot!

Look at that form!
We went bowling Saturday night with my dad and Janis. Kara and Matt met us there. We actually got there about 8 and then had to wait until 9:30 before we finally got to bowl. I figured the kids would be worn out by then but they were so excited they did fine. Brecca and Kam actually bowled really well. Kam got over 100 and Brecca was pretty close! I hate to admit this online for the whole world to see, but I think all the kids bowled better than Papa Randy! A good time was had by all!!!!







1 comments:

Taverli said...

Linds I just love the pictures of Brax getting excited!! He is getting so big!! What a cute little Godson I have :)
--Tave