Brax's new thing when he gets up is, " Hey Mommy, it morning time?" It doesn't matter if it's 5am or 3pm. I guess if it's morning time (which basically means daylight!), that means he can stay up. If we say no then he has to go back to bed. Nate and I were discussing this and thinking back to when Brecca was about his age. Her thing was, "Is it sunny days?" If it was "sunny days", it was time to get up! I couldn't remember Braylee asking anything like that and then I remembered! Braylee slept until 10 or 11am and never napped so she always knew that by the time she woke up, it was always ok to get up!
Brax got out of the bathtub this evening and when I looked in the toy room, I happened to catch him standing on top of the toy box looking out the front window. "Hey Mommy, it's morning time!" he yells! "No Brax, it's night night time," I told him. Then I looked out the window. The porch light was on so it looked like "morning time." I went into the hallway and shut out the light. "See Brax, it's night night time!" He ran over and quickly turned the light back on. "See, I told you it morning time!" Wishful thinking Buddy! Bedtime is a little early tonight! The Bachelor Season Finale is calling my name!
Monday, March 2, 2009
It Morning Time?
Posted by The Peter Family at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment