I found this question and answer thing on a blog that I happened to come across. I have no idea what blog it was so I can' t give credit to anyone. Really they are pretty simple questions but ones you just never think to ask! I asked each kid all of the questions but sometimes they said, "I don't know" or I got no response.
Brax's responses were a little more limited than the girls so I will start with him.
BRAX:
Who are your friends? Braylee and Brecca
What is your favorite book? Dora
What is your favorite food? Ranch
What do you want to be when you grow up? Baseball player
Why? Cause
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Disneyworld
What makes you sad? Didi (Brecca) makes me cry. She hit me and I will cry and Didi will go to Time-Out.
What makes you happy? Didi never hit me and I nice.
What is your favorite thing to drink? Orange juice
BRAYLEE:
What are you good at? Doing cartwheels
What are you afraid of? Monsters
Who are your friends? Maya, Avrey, Larsen, Kam, Katelyn, Megan, and the other Megan
What is your favorite book? Tom and Jerry
Do we even have a Tom and Jerry book? Nope
What is your favorite food? Cereal
What do you want to be when you grow up? Cheerleader
If you had $10, what would you spend it on? A trampoline
What is your favorite thing to do? Watch TV
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Disneyworld and Branson
What makes you sad? When somebody bites me
What makes you happy?
What is your favorite thing to drink? Pop
Tell me something about God? He keeps everyone safe
What does God do for you? Gives me food
BRECCA:
What are you good at? Running
What are you afraid of? I know there isn't such thing as monsters but if there is, I'd be afraid. Monsters and bears.
Who are your friends? Kam, Larsen, Maya, and Avrey
What is one thing you are thankful for? Having my mom and dad and aunts and uncles.
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite thing about school? We get to play.
What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the park.
How do you show your mom and dad you love them? I be good.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher, like you.
Why? Cause my mommy is a teacher.
If you had $10, what would you spend it on? A kitty cat
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Disneyworld
What makes you sad? When somebody calls me names.
What makes you happy? When my daddy tickles me and when my mommy rubs my back.
What is your favorite thing to drink? Lemonade, orange juice, Koolaid, pop
Tell me something about God? God doesn't like sins.
What does God do for you? God tries to help us be nice.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Questionnaire (My dad looked this up in the dictionary so I know that is how it is spelled!)
Posted by The Peter Family at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tylee's feeling are hurt that none of you put her as a friend.
Cute idea Linds!
Oh Linds, this was SO cute:)
Miss you all!!
Sounds like you need to take them to Disneyworld.
Post a Comment