CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flying High

I can't believe today is the last "official" day of Spring Break! Back to school on Monday! The weather has been beautiful so we have enjoyed lots of time outside. It is 8:40 and the girls are still asleep. Brax is at Nanny and Poppy's. What am I doing up?

We went to the park one day and had a picnic. Actually, we went through the McDonalds drive-thru and then took that to the park? Is that still considered a picnic? Technically, there was no picnic basket or picnic blanket. Only a McDonalds sack and a cement table but I still consider it a picnic. Regardless, we ate lunch at the park!





Then we headed down the road to an open field and attempted to fly some kites! Apparently, the is a correct way to attach the string to a kite and I wasn't clued in on that. :) No success!



Nate got home at 4:00 so we headed out to the college to try again. This time, it was a success! The kids had a great time. I would seriously suggest going to Wal-Mart and buying a kite. They are only $1 so it certainly isn't a big investment and the kids sure enjoyed them.

Brecca got her kite way up in the air!

Way to go Bray!



Brax didn't have quite the success the girls had but he still had fun.







0 comments: