CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

4

After several months of very few postings, I finally decided to forget about catching up and to just move forward! I know that I will never go back and write about our entire summer so rather than just never blogging again, I figured I would just start from here and continue like I didn't skip three whole months. Let me just say we had a great, busy summer and it was one of the best summers yet! Brecca did a fantastic job on swim team this year and we were so proud! OK, Moving on!

We have some important news to share in our family! We will be welcoming baby #4 in April of 2010!!! We decided that there really couldn't be a better time for us than right now so we decided to go for it. I am about 10 weeks right now and am not feeling very well at all. Luckily my huband has been wonderful! He cooks dinner every night, bathes the kids, does homework, and puts them all 3 to bed, all while managing to keep the house fairly picked up!!! I really couldn't ask for more! I am sure he is just as ready as I am for me to start feeling better but he hasn't complained at all. Our families have alse been very helpful and have taken the kids for the last two weekends so I can rest up.

The kids were very excited when we told them the news. The girls keep saying they want a girl because they "don't want another ornery brother like Brax." Brax, of course, wants a brother. Nate and I really have no preference at all since we have both daughters and a son. We aren't going to find out what this one is so it will be a big suprise at the birth!

I haven't been doing much subbing this year just yet but I do have 8 days coming up out of the next 10. I took all of these jobs back at the first of August and I just knew I would be feeling better by now. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers the next few days as I try to survive the next week with a class full of 2nd graders!

1 comments:

Audrey said...

Congratulations on the newest baby! Are you gonna use cloth?!? Come on, you know Chelse can help you!!

Audrey