Ok, It's official! I am a terrible blogger. I have the best of intentions, I really do...
September is a busy month! Nate, Brecca, and I all celebrate birthdays in September. Last weekend we had a fish fry out at Nate's parents for his birthday. He and the kids had been catching fish all summer and saving them for the big birthday party. I have to admit, I am not a big fish fan but everybody else seemed to think it was delicious! Dave is a great cook so I am sure if he made it then it was great! Julia even brought her mom to town for a couple of hours. She turned 94 a few months ago and is still in great health. The kids enjoyed seeing her and I think she enjoyed the evening as well! The weather was beautiful and I think everybody enjoyed themsleves.
I survived my sub jobs the last couple of weeks and seem to be feeling a little bit better. I have some bad days but at least now I have a few good days mixed in. That is progress! The kids are so excited about the baby and Braylee's teacher told her at school that the baby can hear her talking to it so now all three of them have to talk to it everynight! I love to hear the things they say to it. We will definitely have to try to get it on camera at some point.
We have had a fun weekend this weekend! I hate to see weekends end. Friday night we went to the high school football game. We invited Poppy down to go with us. It was a good game and the home team ended up pulling through at the last minute and scoring the game-winning touchdown! It was pretty exciting! Poppy took Brax home for the night to surprise Nanny. She said it was the best surprise she has had in a long time! :) Saturday, Brecca went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. She rated it one of the best days of her life so I would say she enjoyed it. We had smores Saturday night out at Dave and Julia's. They were pretty tasty - I had to sample a couple to make sure they were good enough for the kids to eat! This morning we went to church and Brecca was presented with a Bible. She was very excited about it and even wanted me to help her look up the scripture when the time came! :) This afternoon we went to my moms and had a little early birthday party for me. My brother and his wife were in town and my sister came too. Nanny wasn't feeling well but Popster was there and of course my mom, Nate and the kids. They even got me an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen!!! It doesn't get much better than that.
A great weekend makes Mondays that much harder but I guess it makes us one day closer to next weekend!!!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Bad blogger
Posted by The Peter Family at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment