CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I should be cleaning

I really should be cleaning my house! It is awful. And when I saw awful, it is an understatement. Last week I went to Wal-Mart and stocked up on cleaning supplies. I honestly hadn't been to Wal-Mart in about 6 weeks. Believe me, that is a long time! Especially when you have been sending your frugal husband who comes home with a 4 pack of Charmin to last a family of 5 for 2 whole weeks. I told him that I usually by the 12 pack and we barely make it. He was just trying to save money! I had to exlpain to him that now we would have to buy two more 4 packs which would total about $10 when we could have originallybought the 12 pack for $7! And we would have gotten 3 extra rolls. OK, enough about the TP! It's in the past!

By the time I made my trip to Wal-Mart for my supplies, I was too tired to use any of them. This 4th baby thing can really wear a girl out! So, today is my first free day since last Wednesday and I had big plans. Why am I sitting here blogging rather than cleaning? My problem is that I always just get so overwhelmed. I just don't know where to start. I threw in a load of laundry and then started the dishwasher. Oh, and I put Braylee on duty cleaning the back door with some Windex! And now, here I sit. My sisters strategy is to do one room at a time. Clean the kitchen and put everything that doesn't belong in the kitchen into the living room. When the kitchen is clean, move into the living room, cleaning as you go, and put everything that doesn't belong in the living room into the computer room. You get the idea! I just don't have the motivation! Brecca is having 5 first graders spend the night on Saturday night for her birthday sleepover so I better get busy. But then again, do 7 year olds really care if your house is messy????

0 comments: