CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Brecca's gonna kill me!

Someday Brecca is going to hate me for posting this but I definitely don't want to forget! Last night she came home from Youth Group at church and immediately pulled down her pants right in the middle of the living room. Here is our conversation.....

Me: Brec, what are you doing?

Brecca: Checking for poop stains.

I looked at her panties and said...

Me: Oh, nope, you look clean. There are no poop stains in there.

Brecca: Oh, well it certainly felt like there was!

3 comments:

e larson said...

OMG!!! Too funny...oh I just laughed so hard I was crying. And...yes, she will kill you:) HA!

Tj and Chelse said...

two in two days! and a new layout! look at you go!

Taverli said...

OMG!!! I second Erin's post---I am dying laughing right now :) I love listening to what your kids might say. Poor Brecca--she just was making sure her undies wouldn't stain..lol