Well, we had our B-3 visit today. They were really impressed with how well Brax was doing with his speech since their last visit. At our last visit, we decided he was doing well enough that they would only check up on him every other month instead of every month. So the good news today was that he had met his last goal and that they would move him up to another goal. His last goal was to start using 2-3 word phrases. His new goal from today is that he is more understandable (is that a word??) to people other than those who are around him a lot. They said his language is much better now - we just need to concentrate now on the actual speech sounds. He needs to work on k and g mainly along with a few others. He is age appropriate now though and not delayed in any way so that is a great thing! They still believe that he was so focused on so many other things that he just didn't have time to talk and I completely agree. I remember people telling us that once he started, he would never stop! I am no longer doubting those people. :)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Brax!!!!
You mean they couldn't understand, "Man. Stuck. Mud. Poppy. Tractor." Or, "Tylee Jo Bite Me." Ha. I agree, he never had time to talk!
Post a Comment