CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch






What a fun day! The weather was beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better October day. It started out a little chilly so I was worried but it warmed up beautifully! The kids really enjoyed the pumpkin patch and we all enjoyed spending time with Nanny and Poppy. The camper was a little crowded with 9 people in it but I think Chelse and I got the best end of the deal. We slept in the bedroom with Tylee while the three girls (Maya, Brecca, and Braylee) slept on the floor in the front room. Poppy slept on the hide-a-bed with Brax and Nanny slept in the recliner (she does that at home too - it feels better on her back! We aren't that mean!) I was pleased with the picture opportunities and think we got some good ones!

0 comments: