Well, not much to say but thought I would update anyway just to reassure all of my faithful followers (ok, maybe only the two of you Erin and Chelse!) that I plan on keeping this updated! Nothing too exciting going on here. We have three grouchy kids tonight! I think it is a go to bed early night for sure! Brecca had dance this afternoon. She didn't get a sticker because she was not "Really" good. In her words, " Well, I was good but you had to be REALLY good to get a sticker." Avrey was with us so I asked her what Brecca had done and she said she was dancing too fast and wasn't keeping up with the rest of them. Nathan's reply - "Well, when the music hits you...."
My supervisor came to visit me at school yesterday and that went well. I was actually a little nervous about it but am glad to have it over with. He evaluated me and gave me the highest scores he gives out, so I was pleased with that. I will get his "official" evaluation form tomorrow so I am looking forward to seeing what that says. I am sure you will be on the edge of your seats until then! :)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Not much to say!
Posted by The Peter Family at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH, another entry! Really your and Chelse's blogs get me through my days sometimes:) HA! I wish my other sisters would start one!! Keep' em coming!!
Hey, your brother reads it too.
Good job on the evaluation!!! I remember those evaluation days when I would get so nervouse for no reason.
I heard that Tylee bit Brax on the Knee.
What happened to the cute picture you were going to post last night? I couldn't wait to get to work today to see it.
Post a Comment