CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008





Brecca had a soccer game this morning. Nate said she did a really good job today! She is usually not the most aggressive child on the field (I know this is hard to imagine - she is usually a real go-getter!) but Nate said she was after the ball a lot today! Unfortunately, it was her last game for this year. Moving on to basketball next - which I am sure she will excel at! (NOT) Nate has the priviledge of coaching that too. He is really looking forward to it! :) Did you pick up on a hint on sarcasm????

Tonight is the big Halloween party with Grandma Ann. It was getting a little too big for her house so she moved it to the Knights of Columbus this year. She can invite a few more people too so that works out well. I attached a few pictures of the soccer game this morning.



0 comments: