Ok, so it's been awhile since I have posted. Mainly because I just wasn't that happy with the look of my page but I have since edited it a little and decided to keep trying! :)
Things are going well for us. Busy weekend though. I always look forward to the weekends but for some reason, they seem to turn out busier than weekdays! Brecca had a soccer game this morning and then both girls had Avrey's birthday party this afternoon. Nate and Brax hung out in Papa Randy's garage this afternoon. Hopefully, it will be naptime shortly!
School is going well for me and also for Brecca! I am really enjoying my student teaching and the people in Erie have really gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Brecca is also enjoying Kdg. I can't believe the drama has already started though. The other day Brecca told me that a boy said her friend was "hot!" I asked her if she knew what hot meant and she acted like I was the stupidest person in the world and said "Pretty." She had her 6th birthday party last weekend. It is still hard to believe she is 6 years old! We had a miniature Olympics out at Dave and Julia's and the kids seemed to really enjoy it. Notice I say the kids enjoyed it and not the adults! :)
Braylee and Brax are doing much better at the babysitters. Brax has even called me "Missy" (his babysitter's name) a couple of times so I guess that means he likes her! Braylee is pretty easy-going so she can either take it or leave it (those of you who know Bray don't have a hard time imagining this, I'm sure)!
Well, it is definitely nap time so I had better take advantage of it in a more productive way than sitting at the computer! I will do a much better job of updating this time! Here are some pictures of Brecca's birthday party....





1 comments:
Linds- your blog looks great! I have added you to my favorites so I can check regularly! Miss you!!
Post a Comment