CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I PASSED!

I found out this morning that I passed both of my tests. I had a feeling that I had but you just never know with those things. It was definitely a relief to find out. A lot of districts won't hire you until you have passed so it is a good thing to not have to worry about it anymore. I also found out yesterday that I got an A on my Teacher Work Sample that I turned in a few weeks back so that was good news as well.

I was able to go eat lunch with Brecca at school today. That was fun. They had Chicken and Noodles, which was always my favorite thing when I was in school. They weren't too bad today either. I picked a good day to go. Brecca was excited I was there although she did have the choice of her and I sitting together in a special booth or sitting with the rest of her class. Guess what she picked????? Sitting with her friends, of course. I wasn't suprised though. Last time Nate and Papa Dave went to eat with her, she got through the line before them and didn't even save them a spot at her table. Once they hit Kdg., they are just too cool!

2 comments:

Tj and Chelse said...

Congratulations Linds! I'm really proud of you!

e larson said...

YEAH LINDS!! Congrats, I knew you would be just fine!
That is awesome!