CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick day!

Brax and I are home from school and the babysitters today. Brax isn't feeling well. His nose has been running the last few days and he's had some sinus stuff going on but not really feeling too bad. I could just tell he was miserable this morning and just wanted his mommy so I decided to stay home with him. He had a sinus infection right before Thanksgiving and was on antibiotics. I called the dr today and told him I wasn't sure if this was a new one or the if the last one had never really gone awat and he was able to just call in a stronger antibiotic. He has a serious history of sinus problems so the doctor wasn't suprised. He actually seems to be feeling a little better already after just one dose medicine so hopefully he's one the road to recovery.

This weekend is Braylee's 4th birthday! She is so excited and asks everyday when it is going to be her birthday. She wants to have a birthday party with her friends this year. She does have a few friends from dance but mainly her friends consist of Kam, Larsen, Avrey and Addie. I'm not sure if Brecca and Brax are included in that or not but they are also invited. She didn't have a choice about that! :) I remember the Christmas after she was born and was only 12 days old on Christmas morning. She slept from about midnight until 6am and I remember sitting in the living room all by myself on Christmas morning, looking at the Christmas tree and feeding my new baby girl! I can't believe that was almost 4 years ago. Time really does fly when you're having fun!

0 comments: