Today at school I was discussing my Praxis Test with a para that was in our classroom. We were discussing how it was outrageous that they charged $90/test and that two of them are required. I was saying how I hoped I passed so that I didn't have to pay to take them again. Shortly after that, one of our students came up to me and said, "Mrs Peter, I am sorry your tests cost so much. I hope you pass." I told him thanks for thinking of me and that I hope I passed too! He said "Why do they have to charge $90 - why can't they just charge $20 or $30?" Another student overheard the conversation and said "Wow, it costs $90 to become a teacher. It's a good thing I am going to be an eye doctor!" :)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment