CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I wish...

Brecca has been lucky enough this semester to have a student teacher in her classroom this year. Being a fellow student teacher, I feel she is very fortunate to have the extra person in the room. Lucky for me, she is also a student teacher that I get to see occasionally in Pittsburg when we go back for classes on Thursdays. This past Thursday, I ran into her and asked how Brecca was doing. She said "Oh, she is great! I can always count on her for answers." Then she said "I just have to tell you a story from the other day. We were reading a book about a woman who planted flowers to make the world a better place and I asked the kids what they would wish for if they could make the world a better place." She said Brecca was sitting there with her hand raised the entire time and when she called on her Brecca said, " I would ask God to make the sun shine bright every day!" Ahhh, isn't she sweet! :) I told Nate the story and his first response "What was she in a pageant or something?"

0 comments: