Brecca came home from my moms this morning with a rash all over her body. It was bright red and really itchy so I decided to take her our to the ER and see what they said. She complained Thursday evening about having a sore throat but seemed fine on Friday. My cousin Monica was working in the ER when we got there so she took Brecca's temperature (99.8) and blood pressure (normal) and told us it would be awhile before the doctor could see us. Two hours later, the doctor came in and gave us a diagnosis - Strep Throat! She prescribed her some antibiotics and sent us on our way.
I got home just in time to take Braylee and Avrey to the movies. I had promised all three girls I would take them but since Brecca was sick, it ended up just being the two of them. Today was a special day and you could get in for a canned good. We waited in line and got up to the counter to get our tickets. The girls were trying to decide which candy they wanted when all of the sudden.... Avrey threw up all over the floor! I called Kenny (her dad) to come pick her up while Braylee and I waited patiently for him to get there. By the time he got there and we got back in line, there was only one ticket left for the movie we wanted to see. Braylee said she would sit on my lap, so we went ahead and gave them out canned good and got the ticket. When we got in the theatre, guess where the one available seat was??? Front and center. Front row, middle seat. Great for a concert or maybe a theatre production - but not for a children's movie in a crowded movie theatre. It took about 1 minute for Braylee to decide it was a little too much for her and we decided to call it a day! We ended up coming home and making Monster Cookies! It was a fun (and warm!) way to spend a cold afternoon!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
What a day!
Posted by The Peter Family at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment