Tonight Brecca was chewing a piece of gum and asked me "Hey Mom, I wonder why people like gum?" I said, "Well, why do you like gum?" "Because of it's flavors," she answers. "And because it's chewy and I like chewy things." And then she just walks away. OK, where did that come from??? :)
After dinner tonight Nate told Brecca to do something and she told him no. He told her that she wasn't the one in charge. Braylee says, " But I know something Brecca IS in charge of?" I had a feeling I might know where this was headed. "Brecca is in charge of her eggs in her belly." I thought we were past that!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I wonder why people like gum?
Posted by The Peter Family at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my goodness! I just laughed so hard, out loud, I drew a crowd at my desk:) She is SO funny!!
Post a Comment