CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Land of the Living

Well, I feel like I have rejoined the land of the living! The kids were nice enough to share the flu with me and we are all just now finally on the mend.

Brecca had a birthday party last Saturday night - her first slumber party. The phone rang about 1:00am and Brecca had thrown up at the party (very unfortunate for the girl sleeping next to her! Let's just say her mom had to give her a good hair washing! :) ) Nate went and picked her up and brought her home.

About 3:30am I hear Brax crying. He has thrown up all over his bed. This continued until about 10:00am Sunday morning. Needless to say, we didn't make it to church!

Braylee had gone home with Nanny and Poppy Saturday night so I called Nanny first thing. Not a good night out there either. Braylee started throwing up about 5:30am.

I started Monday night about 10pm. I can honestly say I can't remember ever being that sick! Today (Friday) is actually the first day that I feel somewhat back to normal. Brecca was supposed to go out to Nanny and Poppy's this weekend but Poppy just called and said Nanny had started throwing up this afternoon! I feel so bad that we passed our sick germs along to her. I am sure Poppy is next. We also shared with my dad who missed a day of work this week with the same yucky stuff! Keep everyone in your prayers this weekend (especially Nanny)! It was miserable for me and I hate the thought of anyone else suffering through it.

0 comments: