CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Traumatized


I thought for a few minutes the other day that I may have scarred Braylee for life. She had decided that she wanted to get her cut! Notice I said SHE decided. I want to make it clear that I did not make this decision for her!!!!! She was so excited about it! When I picked her up from the babysitter, the babysitter even told me, "Braylee is so excited to get her hair cut tonight!" We get to the shop. She is just great. Can't hardly wait until her turn. She gets up in the chair and we tell Amy how we want it cut and that Braylee would like to keep her hair (weird, I know!) and could she put it in a ponytail and cut it off so Braylee could keep the ponytail? Bad idea! Amy cuts the ponytail and Braylee starts bawling! Sobbing, could not catch her breath bawling! Needless to say, I'm sure it wasn't Amy's best haircut ever! It continued throughout the haircut and even all the way home. She wouldn't even show Nate when he got home!!!! She adjusted rather quickly though and within a couple of hours, she couldn't get enough of herself. Now she absolutely LOVES it! I have to admit that it does look pretty darn cute!!! Brecca got hers cut too but the pictures didn't turn out too well. I will take some more though and post them soon!

0 comments: